Three unique modes of action, for maximum protection from damage caused by above-ground feeding pests, including corn borer, corn earworm, fall armyworm, black cutworm and western bean cutworm.
- Built on the proven performance of VT Double PRO® technology
- Promotes healthy stalks and cleaner ears, to help improve grain quality
- Delivers maximum protection from above-ground insect damage through multiple modes of action
- Glyphosate tolerant, for reduced weed pressure and excellent crop safety during Roundup® applications
Roundup Ready® 2 Technology for broad-spectrum weed control
This product provides in-seed tolerance to Roundup® agricultural herbicides.
Automatic refuge compliance. Blend of 95% insect-protected and 5% refuge seed in every bag
With a 95/5 percent blend of insect-protected seed and refuge seed, you can plant the most traited acres across your entire farm.
* Where Western Bean Cutworms were present, tested corn hybrids containing the Trecepta trait had higher yields and quality than tested corn hybrids not containing the Trecepta trait. Source: Market Development Trials (2017-2018) n=11